Terms and Conditions
- Your registration as a member of LEMONTAKODE or taking a course from LEMONTAKODE or the use of any of the features and services of LEMONTAKODE, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes voluntary acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- LEMONTAKODE reserves the right to update the policy, terms and conditions of this agreement without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this agreement and proceed further to any content of us.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by our privacy policies & terms of services.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of LEMONTAKODE, do not register or purchase our course or take membership, and you are in no way forced to take our services.
- Our organization doesn’t provide any placement or tips related to any Job vacancy, all the motivational lectures between the classes held only to remove the negativity and enhance the confidence in the mind of an aspirant.
- Our organization accepts payments digitally only, all the payments should be made to our financial executive only through direct digital payments mediums. The payment made to the organization is not refundable.
- Once the date & time has been given for the live sessions/classes then it cannot be changed or postponed, but the organization reserves the right to make changes in the schedule in case of technical issues.
- This organization is completely a training solution.
- Our services are all online, and sessions/classes will be happening through video conference portal only.
- You need to let the relation executive know at least 5 hours in prior if you get any technical problem in accessing the classes. If you haven’t informed in prior you won’t get any content or assistance on the time of live session.
- The content provided by Lemontakode is strictly for educational and informational purpose and is not intended to be advice or recommendation of any kind whatsoever. Where any organisations names are mentioned, these are NOT RECOMMENDATION and for educational purpose only.
- Lemontakode makes every effort to comply with the terms and conditions of use as well as various community guidelines available to make the content. Anyone wishes to apply concepts and ideas contained in this our contents is taking full responsibility for their actions. Students or members of Lemontakode e-Learning Platform must always exercise their own due diligence on any information perceived from our content, to form their own opinion and Judgement.
- The material contained on our website or material provided to our student or members cannot replace or substitute the services, education and concepts of trained professionals of any field, including but not limited to psychological, financial, medical or legal matters.
- Our material is not warranted for content accuracy or any other implied or explicit purposes. The author and his associates accept no liability for any kind of content on this website (or material provided to the students after purchase of the course), or responsibility for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or any other consequential damaged arising directly or indirectly on account of any actions taken based on the information provided on this website as is and without warranties.
- This website and every content provided to the students is not intended to spread rumours or hurt or offend the sentiments of any religion, community or individuals or to bring disrepute to any person(living or dead). Visitors or students or members discretion is advised.
- Author does not allow anyone to copy, broadcast, upload or transfer the content of this website and material provided to the students of Lemontakode e-Learning Platform on any other internet platform without pre acquired permission of the author and his associates in written form either digital or physical.
- Any kind of material in any format like Notes, Test Series, Precis Writing, Judgement Writing, Live Class Recordings and other materials provided by Lemontakode e-Learning Platform is the Intellectual Property of Lemontakode e-Learning Platform. These materials are solely for the use of the students of Lemontakode only who have purchased their intended course, any distribution, sell, purchase, copy, broadcast and printing of these materials is strictly prohibited without the prior permission of the author. If there will be any violation of this term and condition which you have signed while taking the admission, found on the part of the student or member or any other individual’s end, then the violator(s) will be prosecuted for the same.
- Our materials or contents provided to the students or members of Lemontakode e-Learning Platform contains particular encrypted codes, any distribution, sell, purchase, copy, broadcast and printing of these materials will be deducted technically.
- Despite our best intentions there may be content or material by which an individual could get offended by this video. We request people not to take our website content or material provided to the students or any other member in any possible negative way and we sincerely apologize for any such hurt, if our website content or our material provided to the students or members of Lemontakode e-Learning Platform might have caused.
There are following rules for Judicial Services Exam Preparation Members, you need to follow:
- Members should read the reputed English newspaper daily (Indian Express Recommended).
- You must be aware on national & international current affairs of everyday (references will be provided in the live sessions only).
- The OMR sheet of objective exam paper must be submitted to the relation executive within the given time, if you fails to submit before given time then you will not get its scoring.
- The written exam answer sheet must be submitted within the given period of time if you fails to submit before given time then you will not get its scoring.
- Translation practice papers should be checked by candidate himself, Lemontakode will only provide its solution.
- Candidate should himself have to make updated about the activities of the class sessions through the particular online channel provided by Lemontakode.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN NO EVENT SHALL LEMONTAKODE.COM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OF DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES. LEMONTAKODE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. LEMONTAKODE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.
Get in touch
Kashipur (Uttarakhand) – 244713
17, Laksar Road,
Near Raja ka Mahal, Roorkee,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) – 247664