This document is published by virtue of a legal requirement under the provisions of the Information Technology Act,2000
- LEMONTAKODE intends to protect the privacy of its users (whether or not registered with LEMONTAKODE) on its website being and the privacy of their data provided to LEMONTAKODE from time to time.
- The privacy of our Website users, whether you are our former or existing registered user or merely a visitor to our Website, is important to us and we are strongly committed to your right to privacy and to keeping your personal and other information secure. We encourage you to read our privacy statement to understand what types of personally identifiable information we collect and how we use this information.
- For the purpose of providing you with quality services, our Website collects preliminary personal information that allows us to identify you as a user and know more about your requirements.
Cookies Policy of www.LEMONTAKODE.com
- This website, www.LEMONTAKODE.com , is operated by LEMONTAKODE.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows LEMONTAKODE or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on LEMONTAKODE website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
- If you are a course member, tutor, teacher, lecturer, instructor or mentor (“LEMONTAKODE Professional”) LEMONTAKODE requires you to register on our Website by providing your name, email ID, personal phone number, password, location and gender. The Website whenever required prompts you to share a photograph of you and your identity card (not PAN Card), educational certificates and signature that may help better identify you amongst the prospective candidate and which you may share at your own discretion. Such information is published on the Website as a part of the ‘search’ results of the search functionality developed by us. If you are a prospective customer looking to get connected with LEMONTAKODE professionals, our Website collects your name, email ID, personal phone number, details of personal interest and location. Such information is shared on a limited basis by us with LEMONTAKODE Professionals in order to facilitate faster connection between the parties.
- Further, in order to consummate certain transactions, our Website never requires you to submit your credit/debit card and/or bank account details through any of Third Party Payment Mediums provider rather we accept payment digitally only and that too is through direct digital mode of money transfer like UPI payments and Internet banking.
- We do not collect your bank details in any circumstances. Apart from this we collects your other personal details limited to your feedback, suggestions, views, comments, etc. that may be shared/volunteered by you on our discussion forums or other pages which you may access or visit on our Website and we can also use those feedbacks and comments to solicit or advertise our organization. Such information being in the public domain is available for access for all our Website’s users and visitors. In this regard, you are advised to exercise discretion before you make such details public.
- LEMONTAKODE in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s) which may arise by use/misuse of such information shared by you, by any third party or any party not known to LEMONTAKODE.
- For LEMONTAKODE to recognize you as a registered member, you must sign up on our registration portal. All other information exchanged by you with LEMONTAKODE in the form of written communication, responses to emails, feedback required from you, participation in discussions, etc. shall be deemed to be confidential and shall be owned by LEMONTAKODE and shall be available for the exclusive use of LEMONTAKODE.
- LEMONTAKODE DOES NOT trade or sell your information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from you.
- LEMONTAKODE provides study materials to its students and other members of the organization, that material is solely and strictly will be provided for the use of LEMONTAKODE organization members only, any distribution, sell & purchase, advertisement, copy of the study material and manufacturing the copy of that material without the prior and written permission of LEMONTAKODE is strictly prohibited and may attract a legal action under the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2005 & Copyright Protection Act, 1957 in the competent Court in the case of violations of this clause.
Get in touch
Kashipur (Uttarakhand) – 244713
17, Laksar Road,
Near Raja ka Mahal, Roorkee,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) – 247664